Author(s): Fodor's Travel Guides Staff
Compact and affordable, Fodor's 25 Best Paris 2020 is a great travel guide for those who want an easy-to-pack guidebook and map to one of the most exciting cities in France and Europe.
Fodor's 25 Best Guides offer highlights of major city destinations in a compact package that includes a sturdy, detailed street map you can bring along with you to help you navigate when cell service is not available. By focusing only on top sights--all divided by neighborhood--we make planning your days easy.
Save time and space by having Paris's top 25 sights and experiences in one convenient guidebook:
● DISCERNING RECOMMENDATIONS: Best bets from local writers for sightseeing, eating, drinking, sleeping, and shopping, for every budget.
● GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND MAPS: Full-color photos and full-size street maps cover the best Paris has to offer, all in one easy-to-use package. A handy, weather-resistant pullout city map will help you quickly orient yourself and plan your day.
● INDISPENSABLE TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS: The "City Tours" section shows off the best of the city with self-guided tour ideas. Plan excursions outside the city with the "More to See" section.
● PRACTICAL TIPS AND PHRASES: Travel like a local with our "Need to Know" section, filled with useful travel tips and essential French phrases.
● COVERS: The Eiffel Tower, the Louvre, Arc de Triomphe, Notre-Dame, Musée d'Orsay, Versailles, the Marais, boating on the Seine, Sacré-Coeur, Père Lachaise, and more!
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's guidebooks have been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for 80 years.
Planning to visit other French destinations? Check out Fodor's France and Fodor's Provence and the French Riviera.