Rock Your Stripes
Author(s): Jilinda Lee
WHY half-arse your way through life?
- WHY choose to blend in ... when you were born to stand out and rock your unique stripes, your individuality?
- WHY choose to play small ... when you were born to become independently strong, resilient, and responsible?
- WHY choose to accept the ordinary ... when you were born to initiate extraordinary things and change the status-quo?
- WHY stay silent ... when you were born with a brain, a heart, and a voice for your ideas and opinions to influence others?
- WHY just stand there, watch and wait in hope ... when you were born to contribute, to be involved in leading change?
Rock Your Stripes is a frank, fierce, full-arse femoir; part insightful memoir, infused with feminism, lively spirited, deliberately confronting, and purposefully instructional. Packed full of real and raw stories, reflective exercises, inspirational quotes, and practical tips, it unapologetically urges women to step up, stand out, speak up, and courageously lead change.
From blank canvas to colourful 'change champion', Jilinda shares valuable insights gained along a zigzag pathway of daring to disrupt conservative confines and smashing the need to compare, copy, compete or conform.
Expect bucket loads of passion, straight talk, and a playful splash of individual quirkiness, as she inspires you to ... Unleash your full-arse version .
- : 9781925921007
- : Michael Hanrahan Publishing Services
- : Michael Hanrahan Publishing
- : May 2019
- : books
- : Jilinda Lee
- : Paperback