Draw Buildings and Cities in 15 Minutes - Amaze Your Friends with Your Drawing Skills
Author(s): Matthew Brehm
THE SUPER-FAST DRAWING TECHNIQUE ANYONE CAN LEARN
Anyone can draw, and anybody who can already draw can always learn to draw better. In this book, leading art tutor Matthew Brehm gives you all the skills you need to sketch the urban environment in just 15 minutes.
Good drawings aren't always the ones that you've spent a lot of time over; some of the best pieces are swift, energetic studies that capture the feel of the subject in a few well-placed lines. This book contains a series of exercises that develop the core skills for drawing buildings and cities, all of which can be completed in a quarter of an hour.
· Build confidence in mark making.
· Understand perspective.
· Play with proximity and point of view.
· Record details such as reflections and shadows.
· Capture the character of buildings and cities.
- : 9781781576274
- : Octopus Publishing Group
- : Ilex Press
- : September 2018
- : ---length:- '22.5'width:- '17.7'units:- Centimeters
- : books
- : Matthew Brehm
- : Paperback
- : 1
- : 743.84
- : 128